Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Attack of the Mutant Carrot!

Attack of the Mutant CarrotRemember going to the drive in and watching some of the scariest and also dumbest movies? Like Attack of the Killer Tomato, who comes up with that!
But yet, we were their, having what we called our own tailgating party. Well, I pulled a carrot out of the garden and it reminded me of that movie. I had to share this pic, I think it's hilarious. Serves me right for not thinning my carrots out.

Authored buy +Shawna Williams

Never Miss a Post Follow Us by Email Subscribe to Easy Life Meal and Party Planning by Email

PLEASE FOLLOW & SHARE

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png  photo twitter_zps4cfc7d44.png  photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.png http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag127/tlsplanners/Picture4_zps0a3cdc35.png



No comments:

Post a Comment